Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Welcome to my FAMILY HISTORY blog. I've been collecting names, dates, sources and more for ALKIRE, SEYMOUR, CONOVER, amd FULKERSON family forever! Now it's time to share! Years ago many of the Alkire family shared in a My Family.org site where everyone shared pictures and stories that they knew about. When it started charging per month, we lost all that precious info. I'm hoping that we'll be able to share again here on this blog. So if you have pictures, please add. If you have stories, please write. Now that ALL our parent's generation is gone, now is the time to preserve information before it gets lost! Also, please feel free to share with your kids so they can learn about their family and possibly they'd post their own pictures and stories of their lives so we can all get to know each other better! Questions? Email me at michele.mccracken@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Came upon your site today searching for the old Alkire site. Glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really used this site, even though I started it! Do you have Alkire or Seymour family? Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete